Pension für Dich B&B is housed in a beautiful old building from the turn of the century, close to Helvetiaplatz in the Langstrasse area, the most trendy area of Zurich. It is an ideal base for tourists and families coming to discover the city and do not want to spend a fortune. Ideally located just 15 min walk to the main train station and 20 min by cab to the airport.
Pension für Dich has 6 charming apartments / rooms, all decorated differently, with local antique furniture and a cozy home feeling. There’s a bathroom for every 3 rooms. Rooms cost from 87 CHF for the single room to 145 CHF for the family room which fits 3 people. The B&B is located just above Café für Dich which is the perfect café for a great breakfast and has a great brunch offer as well.
There are plenty of local cafes and restaurants in the area:
- Bank – coffee / breakfast / brunch, Helvetiaplatz
- John Baker – coffee / breakfast, Helvetiaplatz
- Miro Coffee – coffee / breakfast / brunch, Brauerstrasse 58, 8004 Zürich
- Metzg – meat / bistro with terrace, Langstrasse 31, 8004 Zürich
- The Bite – burgers, Brauerstrasse 15, 8004 Zürich
- Gelati Tellhof, best ice-creams in town, Tellstrasse 20, 8004 Zürich
- Kokoro – japanese, Neufrankengasse 25, 8004 Zürich
- Brera – stylish italian, Kanzleistrasse 126, 8004 Zürich
- La Baracca – Italian with local recipes, Kanzleistrasse 103, 8004 Zürich
- Bebek – Middle Eastern food, Badenerstrasse 171, 8003 Zürich
- La Taqueria – easy-going mexican with nice garden, Badenerstrasse 138, 8004 Zürich